What comes after graduation or a doctorate? How to get the job you want — and which one is that? These are questions that graduates and doctoral students often ask themselves toward the end of their studies or doctorate. We work out which options are available and which career steps are important to get closer to the respective dream job.
– Resumes — what do you need them for and how do you design them?
– Requirements of employers
– Interviews — practical exercises
– Understanding your own skills and strengths
– Assessment centers — expectations and exercises
– Networking — why and how?
– Career planning uncertainties
– Work-life balance
When: 9:00 – 17:00h
Target group: PhD students in their final years and Postdocs
Deadline for registration: 06 October 2023
We are looking forward to your participation. If you have any questions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.